Quality Assurance Manager-Harvest Hill Beverage Co.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic professional to work in our Accounts Receivable department, performing cash application and/or invoice collections and/or deduction resolution.
Primary responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Process daily cash receipts for customer accounts, including creation of any deductions taken from customers
- Perform collection activities in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures
- Analyze account characteristics and work with customers to resolve their issues by persuading them, in a professional manner, to bring their account current, and/or recommending appropriate actions
- Research and validate non-trade deductions taken by customers and work to resolve the deduction effectively in deduction management system
- Communicate regularly with management
- Ability to interact with customers in a positive and professional manner through written and verbal communications
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Must contribute to a positive and professional work environment
- Must demonstrate a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as being comfortable learning new systems
- No experience required
- Bachelor Degree or higher required, with strong GPA and SAT or GMAT score